Valentines is quickly approaching and if you’re anything like me, you don’t care. However, I do enjoy an excuse to do something a little out of the ordinary. So, I’ve put together some ideas – ways you can enjoy the Holiday… without leaving the house.
- Cook(and tidy up the kitchen) together. – Here are some meal ideas http://www.inspiredtaste.net/category/recipes/date-night-recipes/
- Have a picnic inside, on the floor or in your yard. Don’t forget to set the mood with candles and music – preferably a playlist you made with your partners favorite tunes.
- Take a stroll through the neighborhood – okay, maybe you’ll leave the house for a bit.
- Give each other a “spa” treatment. When’s the last time you brushed your partners hair or massaged their scalp?
- Play a card or board game. A little competition can be fun.
- Pull clean sheets and pillow cases out of the warm dryer, right before bed.
Have other ideas? Please share!